Nghh-time Trial-lyrik/shaggy Nghh-time Trial-lyrik/shaggy

Pleasent suprise

I wasnt expecting much since this being newgrounds, but this exceeded all expectations. Cant find fault.

LyRikLyNkLyNd responds:

Don't discredit us just for being on NG, Theres a few of us that hang around NG to give the net peoples good music

THE GLITCH THE GLITCH

sounds like NINs the Destroyer

I know the samples you used for this song. Thats the noise outro for the NIN song Great Destroyer. Keep working on it.

jonnm4 responds:

itis the great distroyer i cut out the ending out on cool edit pro saved it as a .wav file then loaded it on to FL studios where i then opened it in a splicer channel and constucted my song from there

The Music That Moves You The Music That Moves You

Sounds good

Definitely sounds well produced. It might be a bit repetitive, but im very guilty of that as well, so im not gonna knock you for that. Keep it up! I think you got potential.

LedZeppelinluver180 responds:

ha ha thanks man i appreciate it a bunch

Isolator Isolator

Pass out music

This music goes great with just sitting back and falling asleep. This is a compliment so dont take it the wrong way. I love the laid back feeling of it.

Kirbyfemur responds:

Lol I think the only way I'd take that the wrong way is if you had given me like 5/10, but give no reason why other than "Sucks". Thank you very much for your imput =3

You shall die You shall die

Bass

I think what would help is if you had the Kick drum seperated on your mixer, sidechain it with the bass, which will allow you have both huge bass and huge kick. Would help a ton with bass issues.

st91 responds:

i havent yet mastered sidechaining. ive done it in my earlier song but im still trying to get to work with a number of instruments.

SR - Tape Werms (Tape Version) SR - Tape Werms (Tape Version)

I Love this song!

Im definitely slamming this mix to tape for sure. This is perfect tape material. It already has that vintage warm sound to it already. Did you use an old Reel to Reel deck for this? Damn. Even I am speechless. Slamming to tape right now.

SineRider responds:

Actually, I used an old Panasonic tape recorder and recorded various sounds. I recorded the line out during play back and loaded the samples into Reason and basically did some sample manipulation until you hear what it is now. It has the tape sound because of this, so I figure if it gets tape mastered it will be doubly warm.

Glad ya liked it and thanks again.

[_bufferoverflow] _kernelpanic [_bufferoverflow] _kernelpanic

This is what im talking about! HELL YES! DOOF DOOF DOOF!

U MAD? U MAD?

Ummmm

Wow... Maybe I should upload my Shitlers New Snit track I did 5 years ago with nothing but a Piano. It was alot crappier than this too. Theres a thought, have a crappy song competition.

AntiAliasProductionz responds:

You see me as handsome yes? Why else would you give it a 6?

Save My Life Save My Life

Wheres Dave Gahan?

Sounds good, what would really sound cool if it had some vocals over this. I also might say, this is almost too well produced for new wave, im used to hearing the high end rolled off thanks to most of them recording onto magnetic Reel to Reel. Good Stuff.

merlin responds:

Thanks for the review! I really tried my best to grasp the ideas of eqing the right way, and mastering, so every part sounds just like it should. Thanks for the review! Sorry to dissapoint you in the new wave genre.

90's Trip 90's Trip

ACIEED!

Reminds me of the late 80s Acid House movement. Sounds just about spot on production wise. Hell, this sounds better than most of the stuff at the time. I just made an 80s New Beat track, kinda in the same spirit as well, called 1988. Good stuff!