Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Brillance!

Awesome animation, fantastic soundtrack (god I love those C64 SID drums in this track), such a wierd song but very very catchy!
Great work!

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

Loved it!

Awesome film here man! I would definitely like to contribue some of my music for another film like this!The soundtrack was pretty good, the animation was flawless, great sense of style. I have always wanted to do a soundtrack for a short film, so I admired what was done here quite a bit! Keep it up!

Bambee Bambee

Epic!

Wow, just wow. That was one heck of a trip. I will never think of bambi the same again.

Nghh-time Trial-lyrik/shaggy Nghh-time Trial-lyrik/shaggy

Pleasent suprise

I wasnt expecting much since this being newgrounds, but this exceeded all expectations. Cant find fault.

LyRikLyNkLyNd responds:

Don't discredit us just for being on NG, Theres a few of us that hang around NG to give the net peoples good music

THE GLITCH THE GLITCH

sounds like NINs the Destroyer

I know the samples you used for this song. Thats the noise outro for the NIN song Great Destroyer. Keep working on it.

jonnm4 responds:

itis the great distroyer i cut out the ending out on cool edit pro saved it as a .wav file then loaded it on to FL studios where i then opened it in a splicer channel and constucted my song from there

The Music That Moves You The Music That Moves You

Sounds good

Definitely sounds well produced. It might be a bit repetitive, but im very guilty of that as well, so im not gonna knock you for that. Keep it up! I think you got potential.

LedZeppelinluver180 responds:

ha ha thanks man i appreciate it a bunch